What We Do
Mastering the Foundations of Leadership
Being a Leader and the Effective Exercise of Leadership Program
Executive Leadership Coaching
Special Leadership Events
Who we are
The Three Laws of Performance
by Steve Zaffron and Dave Logan, 2009, Jossey-Bass
- Reveals the ontological laws that govern human performance and provides the access to “Rewriting the Future of Your Organization and Your Life.”
Presence: Human Purpose and the Field of the Future
by Peter Senge, C. Otto Scharmer, Joseph Jaworski, & Betty Sue Flowers, 2004, The Society for Organizational Learning
- An examination of the development of a new theory about change and learning.
by George Leonard, 1992, Plume Books
- A clear and simple approach to mastery.
Good to Great
by Jim Collins, 2001, Harper Business
- Answers the question, why some companies make the leap to greatness and others don’t.
by Dave Logan, John King & Halee Fischer-Wright, 2008, HarperCollins
- A practical discussion and methodology on “Leveraging Natural Groups to Build a Thriving Organization.”
The Art of Possibility
by Rosamund Stone Zander and Benjamin Zander, 2000, Harvard Business School Press
- This book offers a set of practices for creativity and performance in all human enterprises.
The Tipping Point
by Malcolm Gladwell, 2000, Little Brown & Company
- An engaging discussion on “How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference.”
The Soul of Money
by Lynne Twist, 2003, W.W. Norton & Company
- A wonderful book for “Transforming Your Relationship With Money and Life.”
CORIOLIS CONSULTING GROUP
16125 Brecon Palms Place Tampa, Florida 33647
Copyright Coriolis Consulting 2014 All Rights Reserved
Website design by Steven Shepard -